- Ownership Of Website
- This website is owned and operated by Golf Ski Spain. All of the content featured or displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, audio and audio-visual files, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software ("Content"), is owned by Golf Ski Spain, its licensors or its content providers (or a combination thereof) unless otherwise indicated.
- All elements of Golf SKi Spain websites, including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, are protected by copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. No part of the site and/or the Content may be reproduced or transmitted to, or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Golf Ski Spain's prior written permission.
- You are permitted to print or download extracts from the text pages of the website for your personal use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages of this site.
- With respect to material you elect to post for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of Golf Ski SPain .co.uk & .com you grant Golf Ski Spain the world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such material on the site.
- Golf Ski Spain and any other brand names of Golf Ski Spain products and/or services included within this Website are trade marks or registered trade marks of Golf Ski Spain. The Website may also include trade marks belonging to other owners. You may not use these, or any other trade mark or registered trade mark without prior written permission from the relevant trade mark owner.
- Individual Access And Registration
- You agree to:-
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information if you are required to provide the same when you use the website whether registering as a user or otherwise ("User Information"); and
- notify us immediately of any changes to the User Information.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account if any User Information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete.
- We do not permit the following:-
- any part of the site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with Golf Ski Spain as users of the site;
- access through a single user being made available to multiple users on a network.
- If we believe that User Information is being used in either of these ways, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
- Should you have any complaints about the site itself or materials on the site please contact Golf Ski Spain in the first instance.
- The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, including but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We make no warranty as to results that may be obtained or the accuracy of any information obtained through the website.
- We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the website or any transactions entered into through the website.
- The contents of this website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. We hereby exclude any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the site or any of its contents. CheepTravel Limited will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the website or any such contents. We make no warranty that the contents of the website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- Certain links on the website may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Golf Ski Spain has no control. Golf Ski Spain accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
- Certain elements of the website will contain material submitted by users. Golf Ski Spain accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material.
- notify us immediately of any changes to the User Information.
- Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right to add to or change the terms of this Agreement. Any changes will be posted to www.golfskispain.co.uk/terms.asp and it is your responsibility as a user to refer to the terms on accessing this service. Changes will be effective 3 hours after first posting to the site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the site after that time.
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Protection of Children
Golf Ski Spain is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. Please remember that the website is designed to appeal to a broad audience and that access to the website includes access to email, message boards, clubs, instant messages and chat (among others). Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether the website and the Content are appropriate for your child.
- Dealings With Third Parties
- Part of the website may contain advertising and other material submitted to Golf Ski Spain by third parties. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with international and national law. Golf Ski Spain will not be responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material, and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertising material on the site will be subject to Golf Ski Spain terms and conditions which are available on request.
- Your correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or suppliers found on the website, including payment for and delivery of related goods, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or suppliers. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or suppliers on the website.
- We may provide, or you may include in email, links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from any such sites or resources. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- Our Rights
We reserve the right to:-
- close access to any features of the website if your usage of that feature is deemed excessive and against the interests of other users of the website;
- modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or discontinuance of the website;
- terminate your account (including your User Information) and delete your email addresses, emails, web space and other data stored on the website if we believe that you have breached these terms and conditions or acted inconsistently with the spirit of these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that we do not have to give you prior notice of any such termination.
- Limitation Of Liability
- You agree that, except for death and personal injury arising from our negligence, we shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with this Agreement, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- You agree to indemnify us, and our officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the website.
Each provision of these terms and conditions, shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances and shall remain in force notwithstanding the termination of these terms and conditions howsoever occasioned.
- Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by English law and the parties shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.